Wednesday 23 May 2007

Perfect evening

Last night was really great, the weather was perfect actually hard to describe. The temperature was perfect and there was no wind. I suppose that why all the air balloon people all came out to float. It was the most air balloons I have ever seen at one time.



Even though I knew it was not going to be an epic run I just could not let the great conditions slip though my fingers. I kept on looking up at the balloons some of them came really close to the ground, I think it was me missing having something to look up to. There are no mountains where I am staying, but there are hills on the other side of the river Rhine. My progress along the Marse dyke that keeps the Rhine in check is going okay. To speed my coverage of the area I think I will drive where I have not been and work from there.

No comments: